Management of International change Dissertation Topics
Change, at the organisational level is vital for continued innovation and retention of competitive advantage. Therefore, understanding the different aspects of this topic is vital in creating awareness of existing views and practices for implementing and managing successful change, particularly at the international level. This topic area is therefore focused on the what, why and how involving managing change in contemporary organisations and social systems in general and how they may impact on the effectiveness of change. In particular, it examines the issues and dilemmas facing those managing change, as well as the skills required for successful adaptation and evolution, especially in an international context.
• What internal and external factors have the greatest impact on employees in cross-national mergers and acquisitions?
• Managing change across multi-cultural teams through technology and virtual project management: The impact of social understanding and use of digital media.
• Managing change: Developing a framework that links intended strategies and unanticipated outcomes.
• Employee adjustment during organisational Change: The role of organisational level and occupation.
• Success of a Product Lifecycle Management Implementation – an investigation into the electronics manufacturing industry.
• How power works through managing emotion in organisational change: Emotion management as power.
• How can the measurement of levels of work stress in individuals employed in an organisation undergoing change benefit it?
• Encouraging gender equality across international firms – what role can change management approaches take in supporting increased female representation in masculine firms?
• Managing Change in Asian Business – A comparison between Chinese-Educated and English-Educated Chinese entrepreneurs in Singapore.
• What is the impact of feedback during organisational culture change: a case study of a financial firm?
• Stakeholder Communication and Transformational Change: A case study in the use of a proprietary change management system.
• What effect is there on levels of resistance and conflict when change is lead by a servant or spiritual leader?
• How social media can facilitate acceptance of change in international organisations
• Soft skills are not enough: Why change management approaches also need strong project management planning to be successful.
10 Interesting Dissertation Topics In International Business Management
The business management studies are pursued by students due to the ease associated with them and also the chances for getting good marks. The things are not that easy as it seems. International business management dissertation can take a lot of input from you. You need to be very active and agile with all the aspects related with the research work which includes conducting surveys and interviews as well. The subject has certain other challenges too, which make your dissertation task even much more devastating. The students get puzzled when it comes to the selection of the topics as there are so many with so many things to look for. The students ideally must choose a topic after analyzing its pro, cons and the ability to perform the research. The subject must also be interesting and you must have some prior information about the topic that you are looking to select. The topic must also be broad and must have some good scope for research. If the topic you select lacks all these crucial points, then you will find yourself inflexible and rigid right in the middle of your research paper which will leave you neither here nor there. So, research carefully about the topic and come with the best option that suits your style of writing and research.
The Top 10 topics that you can choose to write your dissertation on international business management:
Before we continue with the top 10 topics, you must realize that how important the topic selection can be for your entire research. A bad decision can completely ruin your final year project, which can be very frustrating and can ruin your academic career given. So be careful in the first place and choose the topic intelligently. You can consider the following topics:
- How can a small scale business go global?
- How marketing management does differ when promoting a single product in different regions?
- The challenges faced by multinational corporations.
- What are the effects of corporate governance on international business?
- What are the impacts of government interventions on international businesses?
- What are the challenges of multinational firms?
- Why a product does have a varied response when introduced in different parts of the world?
- How the global teams can be effectively managed from one control center?
- Does the political behavior of a certain country has anything to do with international businesses?
- Can international businesses be influenced by weather conditions?