Recordal Of Assignment Ohim Trademark

To record a total or partial change in ownership, use Form MM5.

In order to be entitled to own the international registration totally or in part*, a new owner (the transferee) must have a business or domicile in a Contracting Party (member) of the Madrid System or be a national of a Contracting Party.

Form MM5 may be presented to WIPO:

  • directly by the holder (by mail or online);
  • through the Office of the Contracting Party of the (recorded) holder; or
  • through the Office of the Contracting Party of the new owner (transferee).

WIPO does not require evidence of the change in ownership. No supporting documents (such as copies of the deed of assignment or other contract) should be sent to WIPO.

How much does it cost?

The fee for a total or partial* change in ownership is 177 Swiss francs.

*A partial change in ownership is a transfer of ownership affecting only some of the goods and services, or only some Contracting Parties.

Решайте! - крикнул Хейл и потащил Сьюзан к лестнице. Стратмор его не слушал. Если спасение Сьюзан равнозначно крушению его планов, то так тому и быть: потерять ее значило потерять все, а такую цену он отказывался платить. Хейл заломил руку Сьюзан за спину, и голова ее наклонилась. - Даю вам последний шанс, приятель.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *